Rates

COTTAGES FINCA PURA VIDA

DAY

WEEK

MONTH

Cottage Tucán

  • For 1 to 4 people, 64 m² approx.
  • 2 bedrooms with a queen size double bed and wardrobe each
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Living area
  • Bathroom: Shower with hot water
  • Roofed patio with cooking facilities and barbecue

55 Euro

60 US $

330 Euro

350 US $

850 Euro

930 US $

Cottage Kolibrí

  • For 1 to 2 people, 36 m² aprox.,open space cottage
  • queen size double bed
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Bathroom with shower (hot water)
  • Roofed terrace

35 Euro

40 US $

210 Euro

240 US $

630 Euro

700 US $

    We are happy to offer special rates for long-term-rentals.

      Terms of Payment:

      We request a deposit of 10 % of the total at the time of booking. The remaining 90% are to be paid 14 days before arrival at the latest. You can pay via PayPal: or transfer the money to my bank account: Beneficiary: Karl Tschida, Bank: HypoVereinsbank Augsburg, Bank code: 720 200 70, Account number: 2830157630

       

займ на карту